Offering child care excellence at Glacier Ridge, Coventry/Canterbury, Husmann, Indian Prairie, North, West/South and Woodscreek District 47 Elementary Schools.
Extended Time is a unique, inclusive service operated by qualified, experienced staff. With a mix of independent and organized activities, we provide the children opportunities to make appropriate choices. Extended Time fosters growth and development of perseverance, curiosity and responsibility.
- Independent and Organized Activities
- Indoor/Outdoor Play
- Homework Support
- Team Building Opportunities
- Physical Activity
- A Nurturing Environment
- Nutritional Snacks
- Assistance with preparing students (changing/practicing) for after school activities and escorting them to thier on-site location (scouts, art, sports, tutoring).
All School District #47 students in kindergarten through fifth grade, are eligible to attend. E.T. is held at Glacier Ridge, Canterbury, Coventry, Husmann, Indian Prairie, North, South, West and Woodscreek Elementary Schools.
E.T. Staff provide supervised recreational activities allowing time for group games, arts and crafts, movies, field trips, fun with friends and even homework! This program also allows your children to participate in after school art classes or sport practices you might not have been able to transport them to.
Registration can change daily, it is important to call our office for an updated status on program availability. For information on current school-year openings, call Sandra Thompson (815) 459-0680, ext. 1220, email@example.com
When registering for Extended Time please bring the following:
- $50 non-refundable registration fee and first month’s tuition
- check online for school codes
- Completed Emergency Form
- Completed Registration Form and Waiver
Extended Time Fee Notes
- There are no payments for August and June. These weeks are averaged into 9 equal payments throughout the rest of the school year.
- Siblings receive a 20% discount
- Parents who select the 3 day option can change the choice of days of the week as needed, based on their weekly schedule
- First month's tuition is refundable if cancellation is made prior to the start of the school year.
- Reducted rates are available to Park District residents in need.
- If your school is at capacity, we will place your child on a waiting list. Please contact Sam Thompson, (815) 459-0680, ext. 1220 for more information.
Extended Time Fees (registration opens June 6 for the 2017/2018 School Year)
Extended Time fee includes:
- Fees listed are monthly fees
- Early Release Days
- Half Days
- Institute Days
- Field Trips
- Winter Break and Spring Break
AM SESSION: 6:15 AM-8:45 AM
PM SESSION: 3:30 PM-6:15 PM
|3 Days/Week AM/Per Month||
5 Days/Week AM/Per Month
|3 Days/Week PM/Per Month||5 Days/Week PM/Per Month|
|3 Days/Week AM & PM/Per Month||5 Days/Week AM & PM/Per Month|
Extended Time Punch Pass
- Are you a parent with a changing schedule? We are now offering a 10-day Punch Pass at each school site.
- The passes can be used for regular school days, half days or Institute Days.
- Once registered you need to contact the office at least a day before your child will attend. Call (815) 459-0680, ext. 1215 or ext. 1220.
- The passes are non-refundable and non-transferable and expire at the end of the school year.
- Passes are sold on a first come, first served basis. Ten (10) passes are available at each school.
- You will be notified upon completion of their Punch Pass. They may then register for a new one.
Program Fee: $400
Dates Available: August 24, 2016-June 2, 2017*
1st day of attendance for Kindergarten is August 25, 2016
**No class September 5, October 10, November 24, November 25, December 23, December 26, December 30, 2016 and January 2, February 20, May 29, 2017.
Virtual Backpack for Extended Time
Visit the Virtual Backpack section of the website to view the current ET Handbook and ET Newsletters.