Barlina House Preschool
- Educating 3-5 Year Olds
- 2 & 3 Day Options
- Curriculum in line with Illinois Early Learning Standards
- Licensed Experienced Staff
Our philosophy is to provide children opportunities to participate in activites that will develop them socially, emotionally and intellectually into self-assured children. Barlina House Preschool is a Crystal Lake Park Ditrict program and is licensed by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. Our instructors are Early Childhood Educators, AED/CPR and First Aid Certified.
Through play and a semi-structured schedule, the children will have opportunities to engage in language, literacy, math and science activities along with art, music and dramatic play for self-expression
Children must be toilet trained. No PULL-UPS are allowed. Placement available for 3-5 year olds and is based upon your child's age as of September 1, 2017.
Barlina House Halloween Fun
Information for Prospective Students
- Enrollment for 2017-2018 opened on January 2, 2017 (current students) and February 1, 2017 (new students).
- Call Cathy Kuntz, Barlina House Director at (815) 477-5403 or email email@example.com to discuss availability.
- Personal tours can be arranged throughout the year for prospective families
Registration Information for Prospective Students
In-Person or Mail-In:
Crystal Lake Park District Administrative Office
One East Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake IL
- Registration is in person at the Administrative Office.
- Call to check availability at (815) 459-0680.
- A $50 non-refundable registration fee will be required at the time of initial registration
- First month tuition payment will be due Spetember 1
- If registering after August 1, the $50 registration fee AND first tuition payment will be due at time of registration
- A 5% diiscount is offered for the 2nd and 3rd child from the same immediate family
Preschool starts Tuesday, September 5 or Wednesday, September 6, 2017
Barlina House 2017-2017 Schoool Year Registration Information
|3 Year Old Classes (must be 3 by September 1, 2017)**|
|511302-01||Tu/Th||9:00 - 11:30 am||Min 12/Max 29||
|511302-02||M/W/F||9:00 - 11:30 am||Min 6/Max 9||Downstairs|
|4 Year Old Classes (must be 4 by September 1, 2016)**|
|511302-03||Tu/Th||9-11:30 AM||Min 8/Max 20||Upstairs|
|511302-04||M/W/F||9-11:30 AM||Min 8/Max 20||Upstairs|
|511302-05*||M/W/F||9 am-Noon||Min. 8/Max 20||Lower Level|
2 1/2 Hour Class Preschool Fees:
Program Fee: 2 days/month, $170/month
Resident Discount Fee: 2 days/month, $155/month
Program Fee: 3 days/month, $230/month
Resident Discount Fee: 3 days/month, $215/month
4-Day Option for 4/5 Year Olds:
MWF morning students can add Tu or Th morning in class #511301-03 for an additional $60 per month
Extended 3 Hour Class (*code #511303-05) Preschool Fees:
Program Fee: 3 days/month, $240/month
Resident Discount Fee: 3 days/month, $225/month
Overdue Bill Policy
It is the policy of the Crystal Lake Park District that any Extended Time or Preschool account is paid monthly on the 1st of the month. Fees paid later than the 10th of the month will incur a late fee of $25 and your child is no longer eligible to attend. Preschool attendance may resume upon FULL payment of your child's bill.
Preschool Calendar 2017-2018 (Available August 2017)
- The preschool will be open on days that D47 has early release and/or half days
- Other field trips and activities may be added during the school year. Announcements for all activities are sent home during the school year and are also listed on the newsletter calendars.