Active Adult Programs - General Information
Grand Oaks Active Adult Senior Center
1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Grand Oaks Active Senior Center Phone: (815) 356-2414 (only staffed 9 AM-Noon)
more information about Senior Programs: Jennifer Peterson, (815) 459-0680, ext. 1219
Grand Oaks Active Adult Senior Center is open Monday-Friday, 9 AM-Noon
(you do not need a Facebook profile to view this album)
Looking for Grand Oaks Recreation Center?
Grand Oaks Recreation Center, home to the Active Adult Senior Center, Dance Programs, is located at 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake. This address is not located by most GPS units. The best way to locate Grand Oaks via GPS is to plug in “Briarwood & Route 176” and then hit search on GPS, you can get correct directions to that intersection. Grand Oaks is on the Southeast corner of that intersection.
(approximately 1 mile west of Route 14 on Route 176, just east of the intersection of Briarwood & 176)
Monthly Calendar Details
- Senior Fitness Punch Pass, Click Here for Information
- Bingo, 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month, 10 AM-Noon, $5/day, pay at the door
- A complete monthly calendar of events may be picked up at Grand Oaks Active Senior Center, or the Park District Administrative Office, or downloaded by using the links below in the Calendar section.
- Trips and entertainment on various dates check the brochure
- Registration for all programs and trips required pre-registration and payment to attend.
- Register at the Crystal Lake Park District Administrative Office, One East Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake or online at www.crystallakeparks.org
- For more details about any of the programs listed on the monthly calendar, contact Jennifer Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org, (815) 459-0680, ext. 1219.
Winter/Spring Active Adult Activities Calendar
Grand Oaks Active Adult Center will be closed on the following dates:
Saturday, December 17, 2016-Sunday, January 1, 2017
Do You Like To Plan Ahead?
Upcoming Monthly Calendars and Newsletters Available Below
Winter/Spring 2016-2017 Active Adult Newsletter January-May 2017 (coming soon)
(includes trips, programs, calendar and registration form plus waiver)
Keep up to date on Crystal Lake Park District Active Adult News
Looking for other programs, trips and classes with the Crystal Lake Park District? Including Bridge, Fitness, Arts & Crafts, Monthly Events, Trips and much more