Crystal Lake Park District Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
The Crystal Lake Park District guarantees that you will be satisfied with the recreation programs and activities in which you participate. If you are not satisfied for any reason, tell us and we will arrange the best course of action for you. Our goal is satisfy all customers.
Crystal Lake Park District Refund Policy (effective May 1, 2016)
1. The Crystal Lake Park District reserves the right to cancel any class with insufficient enrollment. When this occurs, an automatic and total refund is issued to each participant in the program.
2. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to the Park District Office. You may use the Refund Request Form
3. All refunds are subject to a $5 Administrative Service Fee, except under the following circumstances:
* Request for refund is due to a satisfaction issue
* Refund is initiated by the Park District
* Doctor’s note is submitted with request
* Refund request is made PRIOR to registration deadline (refer to deadline listed in brochure)
4. Refund requests are approved by the Recreation Supervisor. If request is made after the registrations deadline, a $5 administrative service fee will apply and the remaining refund will be prorated.
5. Overpayments or refunds of less than $5 will not be issued unless the Crystal Lake Park District has cancelled the program.
6. Participants may transfer money from one program to one other program within the current brochure, minus money retained for classes that may have taken place, or the participant attended. Extended Time, Summer Camp, Extended Time Camp, and Preschool tuitions may not be transferred to other programs.
7. Programs/events at Park Place, The Racket Club, Preschool, Extended Time, Camp and Trips are excluded from this refund policy and have their own separate policy.
8. Refunds will not be given after a program has ended.
9. Please allow 10-14 business days for refund processing. Payments made by charge cards are credited to your credit card.
Questions about the Satisfaction Guarantee Policy or the Refund Policy?
Contact Kim Buscemi, Superintendent of Recreation at (815) 459-0680, ext. 1217, email firstname.lastname@example.org