Welcome to Crystal Lake Park District!
Our website features Online Registration as well as up-to-date information about our Programs & Special Events, and you can can easily locate any of our parks, facilities and amenities by visiting our Interactive Parks & Facilities Map.
Feel free to browse our site, it's very accessible & easy to navigate with most items available with only a single click of your mouse. Look around and enjoy the Crystal Lake Park District online experience, there is a lot to explore and even more to do!
We'd love to hear from you, so if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us at (815) 459-0680, or use our handy contact form. Stay connected with us on Facebook, sign up to receive our e-Newsletter, and check for surveys & questionnaires. Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you soon!
- Summer Brochure: Crystal Lake residents should look for the summer 2016 Crystal Lake Park District program brochure in the mail beginning May 4. The summer brochure includes programs and special events scheduled June-August. It also includes an 8 page Free Summer Fun insert. Patrons may view programs listed by age group on pages 4-5. Registration for both park district residents and non-residents opens on May 4 at 9 am.
- NEW! Satisfaction Guarantee Policy: The Crystal Lake Park District guarantees that you will be satisfied with the recreation programs and activities in which you participate. If you are not satisfied for any reason, tell us and we will arrange the best course of action for you. Our goal is to satisfy ALL customers.
- Cardboard now available for 2016 boat builders: Call 815-482-1566 to schedule a cardboard pick up, Monday-Friday, 9 am-3 pm. Get a head start on building your boat for the 2016 America's Cardboard Cup Regatta: Celebrating our Fathers. Event Date: Saturday, June 18 at Main Beach. Volunteers Needed: Volunteer Information Flyer and Volunteer Form
- Now Hiring: Several new part-time positions posted. Visit our Employment Page.
- Hot Topics: Link to our press release archive, document library, virtual backpack, weather update, project updates and photo galleries.
- Free Programs: New programs are added to this page throughout the year.
- Virtual Backpack: The Virtual Backpack section contains printable flyers for programs that are currently being promoted. Make sure the programs you love aren't cancelled, print a flyer or post it on your social media pages and share it with your friends.
- Would you like to subscribe to the Lake Management E-Newsletter?: Click here to subscribe to the Lake Management E-Newsletter and any of our other specific topic e-newsletters.
- Looking for Grand Oaks Recreation Center? Grand Oaks Recreation Center, home to the Active Adult Senior Center, Dance Programs, is located at 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake. This address is not located by most GPS units. Click here for location map and details.
Our Facebook Page!
Our Mission Statement: To enhance the lives of our residents by providing programs, services, facilities and open spaces that safely promote health, recreation and community in an environmentally and fiscally responsible manner.