Welcome to Crystal Lake Park District!
Our website features Online Registration as well as up-to-date information about our Programs & Special Events, and you can can easily locate any of our parks, facilities and amenities by visiting our Interactive Parks & Facilities Map.
Feel free to browse our site, it's very accessible & easy to navigate with most items available with only a single click of your mouse. Look around and enjoy the Crystal Lake Park District online experience, there is a lot to explore and even more to do!
We'd love to hear from you, so if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us at (815) 459-0680, or use our handy contact form. Stay connected with us on Facebook, sign up to receive our e-Newsletter, and check for surveys & questionnaires. Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you soon!
- Crystal Lake Park District Summer Concert Goers: Please help us bring back your favorite band for a special night of the Summer Concert Series. The band with the most votes will be brought back to perform on a Tuesday night during the summer 2016. The choice is yours! The winner will be announced in December. Voting closes on December 11. Click here to view Video links to all bands.
- Crystal Lake Park District Communication Survey: The purpose of this survey is to identify how community members
receive information from the Crystal Lake Park District. We will use the
data from the survey results to create a strategic plan to enhance the
communication and marketing efforts of the Crystal Park District.
Please feel free to share this link with your friends and neighbors so
we can receive their feedback as well. This survey is open to both
residents and non-residents of the Crystal Lake Park District.
- Lippold Park Users: Bathrooms are available at the Soccer House for public use.
- Fall Brochure: Online registration is open. View the interactive brochure online or view programs sorted by age group on our age group sheet.
Lippold Park Wetland Restoration Maintenance Project: Work has started on several restoration and maintenance projects in and around the wetlands and ponds at Lippold Park. Follow the link above for additional details.
- Now Hiring: Several new part-time positions posted. Visit our Employment Page.
- Hot Topics: Link to our press release archive, document library, virtual backpack, weather update, project updates and photo galleries.
- Free Programs: New programs are added to this page throughout the year.
- Virtual Backpack: The Virtual Backpack section contains printable flyers for programs that are currently being promoted. Make sure the programs you love aren't cancelled, print a flyer or post it on your social media pages and share it with your friends.
- Would you like to subscribe to the Lake Management E-Newsletter?: Click here to subscribe to the Lake Management E-Newsletter and any of our other specific topic e-newsletters.
- Looking for Grand Oaks Recreation Center? Grand Oaks Recreation Center, home to the Active Adult Senior Center, Dance Programs, is located at 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake. This address is not located by most GPS units. Click here for location map and details.
- 2015 Audit Information: Available for viewing in the 'Document Library' section.
Our Facebook Page!
Our Mission Statement: To enhance the lives of our residents by providing programs, services, facilities and open spaces that safely promote health, recreation and community in an environmentally and fiscally responsible manner.