DAY CAMP 2023
We are thrilled that we are well on our way to preparing for an awesome summer at camp with your child. All camps will start at Main Beach each morning. Each week your camper will experience both a local field trip and a full day regular field trip! All camps also include 3 days of swim lessons each week.
Our goals remain the same:
1. To help the campers build confidence, independence, and a sense of responsibility.
2. To build a sense of community and social skills.
3. To give campers opportunities they would not get at home. Such as small group games, art projects, scavenger hikes, and friendships.
Procedures such as dismissal, e-newsletters, and keeping up-to-date with the Rainout line stay the same.
2023 Summer Camp In Activity guideFor questions about Summer Day Camp 2023, please email Sam Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's What a Day at Summer Camp Looks Like
- May 17 Summer Tennis Lessons for Ages 5-Adult plus Golf N Tennis Camp
- May 17 Crystal Lake Park District Adult Camp (21+)
- May 15 Crystal Lake Park District Concerts in the Park Kicks off May 30
- May 15 2023 Beach Operations-Main Beach Opens Sat, May 27
- May 15 FREE Summer Sing-A-Longs in June and July
- May 15 Swim Lessons at Main Beach with the Crystal Lake Park District Swim School
- May 15 NEW Event! Aloha Summer Sunset Celebration on June 9
- May 05 Registration Open for Summer 2023
- May 04 Positive Pebbles Kits Available at the Administrative Office
- Apr 24 Thank You Crystal Lake Park District Volunteers!
- Apr 10 Lippold Family Golf Center Open for Season
- Apr 06 Limited Number of Community Garden Plots Available
- Apr 05 Line Dancing Class & Social Ballroom Class plus Social Dance Nights
- Apr 04 Spots Filling Quickly for Summer Camp 2023-Register Today!
- Apr 04 Crystal Lake Park District Nature Offers Spring Programs for Tots-Adults
- Mar 15 Crystal Lake Park District Awarded Urban and Community Forestry Grant for Tree Planting
- Mar 08 Crystal Lake Park District Awarded 2022 Government Award from the Environmental Defenders of McHenry County
- Mar 07 Crystal Lake Park District Awarded $600,000 Open Space Land Acquisition and Development Grant for Development of Park on Haligus Road
- Mar 06 Social Dance Nights March 10, April 22, May 19
- Mar 06 Paint Nites and Watercolor Painting
- Mar 06 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Spring Firewood Sale on March 18
- Feb 27 Update Regarding Northwestern Medicine Healthcare Crystal Lake Fitness Center and the Crystal Lake Park District
- Feb 22 Highlight the Night Son Date Night on April 28
- Feb 22 Mother Daughter Tea at Colonel Palmer House on April 30
- Feb 22 Four Winds Casino Trip and Land of Lincoln Trip Still Have Limited Spots Available
- Feb 22 New Sessions of Youth Athletics Beginning Feb 27 and Apr 24
- Feb 21 EVP Spring Break Volleyball Camp Mar 27-30
- Feb 19 Register NOW for Summer Camp!
- Feb 15 Next Session of Little Medical School Veterinarian Programs Begins March 24
- Feb 15 Summer 2023 Seasonal Jobs-NOW HIRING
- Feb 13 Register Now for Puzzle Palooza on March 19
- Feb 07 Valentine/Galentine Zumba Party Scheduled for Feb 10
- Jan 20 NEW! Galentine's Day Brunch with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Jan 20 Dates Nights for Sons and Daughters in Feburary and April
- Jan 19 Limited Spots Still Available for this Season's Adult Trips
- Jan 17 Willows Edge Park Invasive Brush Clearing Efforts Underway
- Jan 16 Snowbird Softball Tourney Team Registration Due by Jan 27
- Jan 15 EVP & Crystal Lake Park District Host Snow Volleyball Tournament
- Jan 02 Register by Jan 6 for Boys Basketball League
- Dec 23 Free Holiday Light Recycling thru December 30
- Dec 22 Winter Spring Activity Guide Available and Registration is Opens Dec 9
- Dec 07 Send Us Your Letter to Santa by December 9
- Dec 05 Holiday Break Camps for Youth and Teens
- May 30 Concerts in the Park-Mackenzie O'Brien Band Main Beach, 300 Lakeshore Dr, Crystal Lake
- Jun 01 Drop In Monthly Craft at the Nature Center Nature Center, 330 N. Main St, Crystal Lake
- Jun 01 Drop In Monthly Craft at Colonel Palmer House Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Jun 01 Committee of the Whole Meeting Administrative Bldg, 1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Jun 02 Drop In Monthly Craft at Colonel Palmer House Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Jun 03 Palmer's Programs-Coffee House Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Jun 03 Summer Sing-A-Long Ralph's World Veteran Acres, Jaycee Shelter
- Jun 03 Perfect Pollinators Open House Nature Center, 330 N. Main St, Crystal Lake
- Jun 03 Drop In Monthly Craft at Colonel Palmer House Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Jun 03 West Beach Opening Day 2023 West Beach, 2330 Lake Ave, Crystal Lake