Welcome to Crystal Lake Park District!
Our website features Online Registration as well as up-to-date information about our Programs & Special Events, and you can can easily locate any of our parks, facilities and amenities by visiting our Interactive Parks & Facilities Map.
Feel free to browse our site, it's very accessible & easy to navigate with most items available with only a single click of your mouse. Look around and enjoy the Crystal Lake Park District online experience, there is a lot to explore and even more to do!
We'd love to hear from you, so if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us at (815) 459-0680, or use our handy contact form. Stay connected with us on Facebook, sign up to receive our e-Newsletter, and check for surveys & questionnaires. Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you soon!
Fall Brochure Delivery: The Fall Crystal Lake Park District brochure will be mailed to all residential addresses in the 60012 and 60014 zip codes during the week of August 18. Brochures are also available at the Crystal Lake Public Library, the Crystal Lake Chamber of Commerce, the Crystal Lake Park District Administration Building and Grand Oaks Recreation Center.
Hot Topics: Link to our press release archive, document library, virtual backpack, weather update, project updates and photo galleries.
Free Programs: New programs are added to this page throughout the year.
- Virtual Backpack: The Virtual Backpack section contains printable flyers for programs that are currently being promoted. Make sure the programs you love aren't cancelled, print a flyer or post it on your social media pages and share it with your friends.
- Would you like to subscribe to the Lake Management E-Newsletter?: Click here to subscribe to the Lake Management E-Newsletter and any of our other specific topic e-newsletters.
- Winner of Park Quest Grand Prize Drawing Announced! John and Kris Ambrose and their grandchildren Erin and Caleb Bone won a $250 gift certificate to Lou Malnati's.
- Grand Opening at Grand Oaks Active Senior Center August 23, 9 am-Noon, 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake
- Special Opportunity for Dancers Click here for information about Ensemble Dance Team auditions on August 25.
- Home School Expo Sunday, September 7, 11 am-3 pm at Park Place, free admission
Our Mission Statement: To enhance the lives of our residents by providing programs, services, facilities and open spaces that safely promote health, recreation and community in an environmentally and fiscally responsible manner.