Welcome to Crystal Lake Park District!
Our website features Online Registration as well as up-to-date information about our Programs & Special Events, and you can can easily locate any of our parks, facilities and amenities by visiting our Interactive Parks & Facilities Map.
Feel free to browse our site, it's very accessible & easy to navigate with most items available with only a single click of your mouse. Look around and enjoy the Crystal Lake Park District online experience, there is a lot to explore and even more to do!
We'd love to hear from you, so if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call us at (815) 459-0680, or use our handy contact form. Stay connected with us on Facebook, sign up to receive our e-Newsletter, and check for surveys & questionnaires. Thank you for visiting, and we hope to see you soon!
- Proposed Budget Fiscal Year 2916-2017 (posted 4/15/16)
- Amendment to the 2015-2016 Budget & Appropriation Ordinance (posted 3/22/16)
- Cardboard now available for 2016 boat builders: Call 815-482-1566 to schedule a cardboard pick up, Monday-Friday, 9 am-3 pm. Get a head start on building your boat for the 2016 America's Cardboard Cup Regatta: Celebrating our Fathers. Event Date: Saturday, June 18 at Main Beach
- State of the Community Luncheon Report: View the Crystal Lake Park District report prepared for a presentation at the Crystal Lake State of the Community Luncheon on February 5, 2016
- Winter/Spring Brochure: If you did not receive your park district winter/spring brochure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration is now open. View the brochure online via the interactive brochure online. View programs sorted by age group on the age group search sheet.
- Lippold Park Users: Bathrooms are available at the Soccer House for public use.
Lippold Park Wetland Restoration Maintenance Project: Work has started on several restoration and maintenance projects in and around the wetlands and ponds at Lippold Park. Follow the link above for additional details.
- Now Hiring: Several new part-time positions posted. Visit our Employment Page.
- Hot Topics: Link to our press release archive, document library, virtual backpack, weather update, project updates and photo galleries.
- Free Programs: New programs are added to this page throughout the year.
- Virtual Backpack: The Virtual Backpack section contains printable flyers for programs that are currently being promoted. Make sure the programs you love aren't cancelled, print a flyer or post it on your social media pages and share it with your friends.
- Would you like to subscribe to the Lake Management E-Newsletter?: Click here to subscribe to the Lake Management E-Newsletter and any of our other specific topic e-newsletters.
- Looking for Grand Oaks Recreation Center? Grand Oaks Recreation Center, home to the Active Adult Senior Center, Dance Programs, is located at 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake. This address is not located by most GPS units. Click here for location map and details.
- 2015 Audit Information: Available for viewing in the 'Document Library' section.
Our Facebook Page!
Our Mission Statement: To enhance the lives of our residents by providing programs, services, facilities and open spaces that safely promote health, recreation and community in an environmentally and fiscally responsible manner.