Welcome to Crystal Lake Park District!
Winter/Spring program registration is open! The print brochure is scheduled to go to the post office by December 14. All residences in the 60012 and 60014 zip code should receive a brochure in the mail. Copies will be available at Park District facilities beginning December 14. In the mean time, please use the interactive brochure or the online registration system to browse program and events.
- Community Engagement Meetings: We invite residents to join us at one of two community meetings (listed below) to share ideas and provide feedback. This is a great opportunity to participate in local government and impact the types of programs, services and amenities the park district offers
- Financial Documents: View the 2016 Audit Report and 2016 Mangement Letter
- Brochure Delivery Dates: The Crystal Lake Park District publishes 3 brochures per year: Winter/Spring-registration opens December 8, Summer-registration opens May 5, Fall-registration opens August 10)
- Satisfaction Guarantee Policy: The Crystal Lake Park District guarantees that you will be satisfied with the recreation programs and activities in which you participate. If you are not satisfied for any reason, tell us and we will arrange the best course of action for you. Our goal is to satisfy ALL customers.
- Now Hiring: Several new part-time positions posted. Visit our Employment Page.
- Hot Topics: Link to our press release archive, document library, virtual backpack, weather update, project updates and photo galleries.
- Free Programs: New programs are added to this page throughout the year.
- Virtual Backpack: The Virtual Backpack section contains printable flyers for programs that are currently being promoted. Make sure the programs you love aren't cancelled, print a flyer or post it on your social media pages and share it with your friends.
- Would you like to subscribe to the Lake Management E-Newsletter?: Click here to subscribe to the Lake Management E-Newsletter and any of our other specific topic e-newsletters.
- Looking for Grand Oaks Recreation Center? Grand Oaks Recreation Center, home to the Active Adult Senior Center, Dance Programs, is located at 1401 W. Route 176, Crystal Lake. This address is not located by most GPS units. Click here for location map and details.
Our Facebook Page!
Our Mission Statement: To enhance the lives of our residents by providing programs, services, facilities and open spaces that safely promote health, recreation and community in an environmentally and fiscally responsible manner.