It's A GO-Caddyshack is ON for Tonight, Fri Aug 11
Fri August 11, 2023
ATTENTION DUFFERS! IT’S A GOReady for another great adults-only movie night? Come out to the Bushwood Country Club (aka Main Beach) for the annual Club Championship!
DATE: Fri, August 11, entry begins at 5:30 pm
PARKING: parking is free and available in the Main Beach lot, the grassy triangle and the area behind the Main Beach lot. Staff will be on hand at the Main Beach lot to direct you to open parking.
TICKET ENTRY: From the ID Check Station head across the street through the Main Beach gate. Have your ticket QR code available on your phone or printed ticket for scanning. Any issues with tickets will be addressed at the admission booth to the right of the gate.
DAY OF TICKET SALES: Let your friends and family know! Day of ticket sales via Eventbrite are currently open and will continue up until 8 pm. In addition, tickets will still be available at the gate via the Eventbrite QR code or cash purchase.
BEER GARDEN: Beer, wine and seltzer tickets are available for purchase at the Beer Ticket tent near the beer garden located at the concrete pad near the band shell. Cash and credit cards accepted.
COSTUME CONTEST: FREE to Enter, sign up at table just inside the admission entrance. Prize basket for each category includes a $50 gift card to Crystal Lake Brewing!
GAMES & ACTIVITIES: 9-hole mini golf course, Baby Ruth Toss, Hungry Hungry Gopher Included in admission of ticket price.
BEER GARDEN: Beer Garden open featuring a special 1922 beer brewed by Crystal Lake Brewing! Seltzers and wine are also available! Available for purchase by tickets (ticket tent located next to the beer garden).
CONCESSIONS/SNACKS: Bottled water, soda and snacks available at the Crystal Lake Park District Concessions tent. Cash or credit card accepted.
- Sep 22 Lippold Park Seal Coating Project Updates-Week of Sept 25
- Sep 19 Registration Open for Girls & Boys Basketball Leagues
- Sep 15 Fishing Line Recycling Receptacles a Success
- Sep 11 Two NEW Workshops for Adults
- Sep 07 NEW Programs & Events at Colonel Palmer House
- Sep 03 Enroll Now for Fall Session of Dance
- Sep 03 Social Dance Nights at Grand Oaks Plus Line Dancing Class & Couples Social Dance
- Sep 02 Youth Athletics Classes Begin Sept 9
- Sep 01 Women's Golf Clinic Begins Sept 3 at Lippold Family Golf Center
- Aug 21 Snake Study Update-a collaboration with McHenry County College Biology Students
- Aug 21 Online Registration Down for Upgrades Tu, Aug 22 at 3 pm-Wed, Aug 23
- Aug 15 Fall 2023 Registration Now Open
- Aug 11 It's A GO-Caddyshack is ON for Tonight, Fri Aug 11
- Aug 02 Community Input Survey-Della Street Park Renovations plus Community Input Meeting on Aug 16
- Jul 26 Caddyshack-Movie in the Park on Aug 11-Costume Contest Added to the Event
- Jul 25 Additional Date Added to Crystal Lake Park District Concert in the Park Schedule
- Jul 25 Public Invited to Peter Pan Jr Performance by Musical Theatre Camp
- Jul 24 July/August Programs at Colonel Palmer House
- Jul 14 Group Sailing Lessons Begin July 24
- Jul 14 Summer Hapkido and Women’s Self Defense Clinic
- Jul 07 July/August Nature Center Programs & Events
- Jul 05 Cops N Bobbers Gary Svejcar Fishing Derby for Kids on July 30
- Jul 05 Women’s Self Defense Clinic on July 22
- Jul 04 Crystal Lake Park District Adult Camp (21+)
- Jul 03 Swim Lessons Sess 2 begin July 10
- Jul 03 Save the Date-Sat, Jul 15, to UNPLUG After Dark at Veteran Acres
- Jun 29 Everything You Need to Know to Enjoy the Crystal Lake Parade and Fireworks Celebration
- Jun 27 Summer Tennis Lessons for Ages 5-Adult Session 3 begins Jul 17
- Jun 27 Crystal Lake Fireworks Info Plus Wristband Pre-Purchase Info
- Jun 26 FREE Summer Sing-A-Longs on June 28 & July 15
- Jun 25 Positive Pebbles Kits Available at the Administrative Office
- Jun 08 NEW Event! Aloha Summer Sunset Celebration on June 9
- Jun 01 Crystal Lake Park District Concerts in the Park Kicks off May 30
- May 27 2023 Beach Operations-Main Beach Opens Sat, May 27
- May 05 Registration Open for Summer 2023
- Apr 24 Thank You Crystal Lake Park District Volunteers!
- Apr 10 Lippold Family Golf Center Open for Season
- Apr 06 Limited Number of Community Garden Plots Available
- Apr 05 Line Dancing Class & Social Ballroom Class plus Social Dance Nights
- Apr 04 Spots Filling Quickly for Summer Camp 2023-Register Today!
- Apr 04 Crystal Lake Park District Nature Offers Spring Programs for Tots-Adults
- Mar 15 Crystal Lake Park District Awarded Urban and Community Forestry Grant for Tree Planting
- Mar 08 Crystal Lake Park District Awarded 2022 Government Award from the Environmental Defenders of McHenry County
- Mar 07 Crystal Lake Park District Awarded $600,000 Open Space Land Acquisition and Development Grant for Development of Park on Haligus Road
- Mar 06 Social Dance Nights March 10, April 22, May 19
- Mar 06 Paint Nites and Watercolor Painting
- Mar 06 Crystal Lake Park District Announces Spring Firewood Sale on March 18
- Feb 27 Update Regarding Northwestern Medicine Healthcare Crystal Lake Fitness Center and the Crystal Lake Park District
- Feb 22 Highlight the Night Son Date Night on April 28
- Feb 22 Mother Daughter Tea at Colonel Palmer House on April 30
- Feb 22 Four Winds Casino Trip and Land of Lincoln Trip Still Have Limited Spots Available
- Feb 22 New Sessions of Youth Athletics Beginning Feb 27 and Apr 24
- Feb 21 EVP Spring Break Volleyball Camp Mar 27-30
- Feb 19 Register NOW for Summer Camp!
- Feb 15 Next Session of Little Medical School Veterinarian Programs Begins March 24
- Feb 15 Summer 2023 Seasonal Jobs-NOW HIRING
- Feb 13 Register Now for Puzzle Palooza on March 19
- Feb 07 Valentine/Galentine Zumba Party Scheduled for Feb 10
- Jan 20 NEW! Galentine's Day Brunch with the Crystal Lake Park District
- Jan 20 Dates Nights for Sons and Daughters in Feburary and April
- Jan 19 Limited Spots Still Available for this Season's Adult Trips
- Jan 17 Willows Edge Park Invasive Brush Clearing Efforts Underway
- Jan 16 Snowbird Softball Tourney Team Registration Due by Jan 27
- Jan 15 EVP & Crystal Lake Park District Host Snow Volleyball Tournament
- Jan 02 Register by Jan 6 for Boys Basketball League
- Dec 23 Free Holiday Light Recycling thru December 30
- Dec 22 Winter Spring Activity Guide Available and Registration is Opens Dec 9
- Dec 07 Send Us Your Letter to Santa by December 9
- Dec 05 Holiday Break Camps for Youth and Teens
- Sep 24 Sterne’s Woods & Fen Volunteer Work Day Sternes Woods, 5617 Hilliside Rd, Crystal Lake
- Sep 24 Cycling Without Age for Seniors Dole Mansion
- Oct 05 Committee of the Whole Meeting Administrative Bldg, 1 E. Crystal Lake Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Oct 08 Cycling Without Age for Seniors Dole Mansion
- Oct 08 Pioneering Merit Badge Workshop Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Oct 09 Admin Office Closed
- Oct 09 Pickleball Fall Classic Spoerl Pickleball Courts, 7610 Pingree Road
- Oct 12 Magic Rotary Building, 431 N. Walkup, Crystal Lake
- Oct 13 CL Historical Society Lunch & Learn-Known as Swedenberg Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake
- Oct 14 Henrietta's Harvest Colonel Palmer House, 660 E. Terra Cotta Avenue, Crystal Lake